HVSR kit, or sysmic for earthquake.
The HVSR* kit consists of the following material:
– 2 horizontal Geophones equipped with two highly flexible wires and silicone rubber insulation, with Dupont connector crimped at the ends.
– 1 vertical Geophones equipped with two highly flexible wires and silicone rubber insulation, with Dupont connector crimped at the ends.
– 1 Master Dil V5.
– 1 ADC24 V2.
– 2 pieces of five position Dupont case.
– 3 pieces of two-position Dupont case.
– 5 wires with a length of 10 cm with a Dupont connector crimp at the both ends.
Each Geophone has two welded and twisted wires. In the end the cable there are a Dupont connector crimped and welded (which to ensure a good mechanical and electrical connection).
The length of the wire is normally 20 cm. If you need different lengh, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The cable is glued to the case of the Geophone.
The kit is shipped with the Master configured to manage the three Geophones and already connected to the ADC24, therefore it will be sufficient to start the HAL program to recognize it.
The kit is shipped only with DHL and the delivery time is estimate in less than one week.
* for HVSR refer here: https://pubs.er.usgs.gov/publication/70037681