This slave device measures the distance of a conductive object (usually an hand) in the range of distances from a few centimeters to a few meters provides performance unattainable with any other detection system.
For documentation click here.
We ship the CapSensorHQ with the latest of firmware, containing the new “Dynamic latency” algorithm.
• Range of measurable capacitance: 0.001 pF to 10 pF
• Resolution: one thousandth of a pF
• Stability: about a thousandth of pF
• Detection of small objects (hand): up to a few meters
• Detection of large objects (a car): up to tens of meters
• Accuracy and stability on the distance detected: from a few mm to a few tens of cm
• Sensor size varies from square centimeter to square meter Technology
A low-noise FET and the analog-digital conversion to 24 bits allow to obtain an extreme sensitivity, and a great stability, measuring a very small capacitance.
A DIGITAL THEREMIN DIY
With two of CapSensrHQ connected with a Master as below:
and the software Theremin, that can be see here:
You can build a very good digital Theremin under Windows 10.